*3.2.4* - 06.09.2012
* Fixed a bug with IE10 that caused images to become invisible when downscaled [lantek]
*3.2.3* - 02.09.2012
* Recompressed to avoid bugs in latest Google Closure Compiler [bonitafr]
*3.2.2* - 24.08.2012
* Disabled warning about excanvas.js. It could otherwise show up in IE9 where without the correct
HTML5 doctype the browser has no Canvas support [libellule, mechaichezilla, matt_s_h]
* Changed the <!DOCTYPE html> from recommended to required in the documentation.
*3.2.1* - 14.08.2012
* Compatibility with jQuery 1.8, fixes broken animations [concept211]
*3.2.0* - 29.07.2012
* Fixed cases where loading an image through ajax with invalid src would result in infinite loading [johnleborgne]
* Fixed onShow callback not firing in every situation [johnleborgne]
*3.1.9* - 22.06.2012
* Updated minimum version requirement for jQuery to 1.4.4 since bugs in 1.4.3 prevented thumbnails
from working correctly [saalon]
*3.1.8* - 16.06.2012
* Updated sprites, improved visibility of the video icon.
* Some minor refactoring to reduce filesize.
*3.1.7* - 14.06.2012
* Fixed a bug introduced in 3.1 where scrolling with the mousewheel became impossible on elements
within the window [dogzipp]
*3.1.6* - 11.06.2012
* Updated Spinners to 3.0.
Note: Spinners is now included in the download as spinners.min.js
* More elegant installation feedback through console.
*3.1.5* - 25.05.2012
* Fixed offset issues with Google Maps and other possible libraries using Canvas by making sure that
display:none is never set on the content element when the afterUpdate callback is called.